1 Cakes & Louie: Menswear

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Menswear

I tried a few times this winter to get my hubby to buy a cardigan, and much to my dismay, I never quite managed to convince him. While I do understand and accept that it's just not really his style and he's more of a crewneck sweater kinda guy, this image that popped up on my Pinterest feed yesterday has me wishing otherwise simply so I could steal borrow said cardigan to knockoff this perfectly cozy outfit.


I already have items that would work in place of the rest of the outfit, and with tights and boots it would be more than warm enough for the fairly mild winter we're experiencing here in Chicago. I could be completely wrong in my assumption that the sweater is a men's piece at all, but the chunkiness makes me think that it is. Now to figure out how to get my hands on a similar one...

2 comments:

  1. That is such an adorable outfit above! Just wanted to let you know I used white truffle oil for my fries :) They were delish.

    ReplyDelete