1 Cakes & Louie: If I had a Million Dollars: Fall Wish List

Monday, September 30, 2013

If I had a Million Dollars: Fall Wish List

My mom reminded me the other day that she checks in on my blog regularly, and *ahem*, it's been a little sporadic lately. I can tell you about how I was sick for the last 2 weeks, about how the hubs and I are kicking around the idea of selling our house sometime soon-ish (I KNOW, crazy!!!), about how I'm designing a handful of last minute projects for 2 upcoming weddings, about how I'm working on a super secret project with the bestie that I can't share just yet, and about a million other things that I'm sure you don't really want to hear about... but all of that factors in to why this blog has unfortunately moved to the bottom of my priority list lately. Instead, I figured I'd try to make up for the lack of content with some pretty pictures, because regardless of how old I am, I (usually) still listen to my mother. So in an effort to get a little somethin' somethin' up on the blog... behold, a sampling of my fall wish list!


purse  |  watch  |  pillow cover
phone case  |  toms  |  carafe

I need another purse like I need a hole in my head, and the price on this makes me want to cry a little... but it's a wish list, and this purse is perfection, so deal with it. I made up for it with a super affordable must-have watch and a sort of matching phone case for my brand spanking new iPhone 5S (thanks to a gift card - let's not go thinking I suddenly have money or something). The hamper is so amazing I think I might require that it fit in the bathroom of my next home, and the candelabra is my favorite item in the latest round of Nate Berkus for Target goodies. So. Darned. Pretty. 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment