1 Cakes & Louie: Go Bold

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Go Bold

While shopping with my mom this afternoon I decided to go a little bolder than my usual and snagged a pair of skinny printed pants at H&M. Had they cost more than $12.95 I honestly probably wouldn't have taken the chance, but they were a total steal, they fit me well, they looked good, and they're fun. Considering how busy the pattern of the pants is, I'm sure I'll play it safe with the rest of my choices when outfit planning and pair them with basics.



While I'm excited that I can "dress down" the pants for everyday wear, it's clear they could easily be dressed up a little more with heels or booties and a nicer black top or blazer for a night out. Now to just figure out the perfect place to wear them...

No comments:

Post a Comment