1 Cakes & Louie: Cheeky + Comfy

Friday, August 15, 2014

Cheeky + Comfy


I am 110% a total sucker for a t-shirt with a fun little phrase on it, specifically if it's in a super simple font and able to be dressed up or down. My new favorite was a whopping $10 at Target and says "WILL WAKE UP FOR BACON" on it, but I'm still looking to expand my collection and I think these recent finds from Old Navy fit the bill. Add in some seriously comfy pants and you pretty much have my attire from the second I get home from work on Friday straight through the weekend. Looks like I need to do some shopping.


And speaking of the weekend, we've got a fun one ahead of us! We're spending Saturday meandering around granite warehouses trying to find the perfect slabs for the kitchen, and Sunday kicks off my birthday week with the hubs treating the 2 of us to a magical event they call Lobsterfest in the city. I've been promised my favorite donuts for breakfast if I get up early enough… which is, of course, yet another good reason to go out and buy pants with an elastic waistband. 

Happy Friday friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment