1 Cakes & Louie: #OOTD

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

#OOTD

There's a growing population of fashionable bloggers that instagram, tweet and blog their "outfit of the day" (#OOTD) each day, and while I love looking at them, I am definitely not one of those girls. I couldn't imagine standing outside on the sidewalk trying to come up with new poses to do while the hubby takes photos of me so I can share my outfit with everyone. And let's be honest, I am not stylish and 98% of my wardrobe is from Gap, Old Navy and Forever 21 so nobody is looking to draw inspiration from my outfits to begin with. But today when I got outside and had my spring jacket on for the first time this year I decided to snap a quick shot with my phone in the sun. And this, my friends, is probably the closest I will ever get to an #OOTD photo :)



No comments:

Post a Comment