1 Cakes & Louie: Setbacks

Monday, May 6, 2013

Setbacks

The hubby is being wheeled into the OR for a fairly minor surgery as I write this from a hospital lounge. The surgeon - who I trust immensely - pretty much just told me there is no way he can get on a plane to go to Mexico in two weeks. So, please forgive the lack of a fun post today... I had plans to write one since I've got a pretty boring several  hours ahead of me, but the chance of our trip being cancelled has me good and bummed.

Does anyone else have AWFUL luck with traveling? Or is it just me?

2 comments:

  1. Total bummer! I planned a trip last fall to go to the Rose Bowl, but then got sick and couldn't go :(

    I don't know if that makes you feel better. So in addition, I'll send some good vibes your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just sucks. So sorry! The first time we were to travel with our then 2 year old was the same day that explosives were attempted to get on a plane in London through liquids. Suddenly no liquids at all were allowed on the planes. Security was a mess. So crazy. So yes, awful luck. I have that too. Hope your husband recovers quickly!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete