1 Cakes & Louie: Getaway

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Getaway

It's a cool 26 degrees in Chicago today. This time next week, I'll be in sunny Delray Beach, Florida with the hubs visiting my brother and sister-in-law. It's currently 77 degrees there. Needless to say - I. Can't. Wait.

I took the liberty of swiping a bunch of my bro's instagram pictures from his Facebook (thanks Kev!) to get myself through the long week of waiting for our trip. Here's just a few of the things I'm looking forward to.

Low-tide walks on the beach

PALM TREES. I love them.

Uh, and trees like this. So cool. Reminds me of Hawaii!

Crazy amazing scenery by the ocean.

Finally FINALLY meeting Grissom! Those ears kill me.

Sunrises. Good God I love sunrises.

Banana trees. IN THEIR BACKYARD.

Chasing seagulls.

Spices and loose teas at the Farmer's Market.

Waves. I have a strange obsession with the ocean.

And of course, seeing these two. It's been WAY too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment