1 Cakes & Louie: If I had a Million Dollars: Wish List

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

If I had a Million Dollars: Wish List

I'm ready for February to be over for a lot of reasons. Here's one - my shopping budget resets at the beginning of the month! ;) Hehe. Let's just say I'm in need of a little retail therapy... and here's a gathering of some pretty things I wouldn't mind getting my hands on.


As usual, my latest wants include lots of gold tones. I'm finding that I love brushed gold in small doses around our house more and more lately. So things like the hooks (I'm hoping to grab 3 of them to hang in our entryway), and the decorative letter 'L' (which would be perfect above our bed) are little pieces that would make a huge impact! And that bracelet? I'm swooning. I'm also thrilled that I found one for a whopping $38 seeing as the identical (and sold out) Bauble Bar version of this pretty piece goes for $78. The floral paper straws are screaming springtime girly drinks on the front porch, and let's just go ahead and agree that the "I'm so tired" tee was basically made for me.


All pulled from my Wish List Pinterest board!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete